Inspiring quotes motivates a person to push harder and never give up easily in life. That’s why I always like to start my day with one. It motivates me and always tell me that I have much more in me therefore can do anything I want and become whoever I want to become.
I hope you would also like to start your day with some, that’s why I’ve packed some few great inspiring quotes to start your day with.
- Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers, open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they are doing.do things without always knowing how they will turn out.
2. Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.
3. Beware of the barrenness of a busy life.
4. Life is beautiful, as long as it consumes you. When it is rushing through you, destroying you, life is gorgeous, glorious. If you burn a slow fire and save fuel, that life’s not worth having.
5. Here is the test to find out whether your mission on earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t
6. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all- Helen Keller
7. If you do what you need, you are surviving. If you do what you want you are living.
8. There are only two ways to live your live. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
– Albert Einstein
9. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the live you have imagined.
-Henry David Thoreau
10. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours and let each New Year find you a new man.
11. Life isn’t about waiting for the storms to pass….Its about learning to dance in the rain.
12. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
13. Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it.
14. Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you are going, no one else.
15. I do not regret the things I have done; I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
16. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
17. The best revenge is massive success.
18. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
19. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
– Winston Churchill
20. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.